MY DREAM & GOAL’S FOR 2023 ✨

 Hello !!! Fatya is back 😆

Well its been a while since last year i updated my blog, oh and by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2023 🥳.

It’s already 2023… well this is my last year in Highschool since i’m at my senior year. It’s kinda sad though because i will be leaving Highschool soon, but i’m kinda excited too for college !

Ok let’s move on, because its already new year do i’m about to write about my dreams, goals, and how do i achieve it for this year ! This is kind of topic that i’m really excited to talk about 😁!

First of all my biggest dream and goal for this year is that i can be accepted into medical school at padjajaran university or at universitas indonesia. It’s also my dream to be a doctor since i was a kid to become a doctor. To make my dream come true, entering the medical school is the first step to become a doctor in the future. And so to achieve my goal entering the medical school i have to study harder and do a lot of exercise to pass this year's test for new admissions of medical students, well wish me luck 😊 ! 

My next goal for this year is to get a high score and graduated from high school ! And i’m really excited about graduating 😆. Well to achieve that goal i also have to study hard and do a lot of prayer to allah swt so that i can get the best result. 

Also for this year i want to be a better person than before, i want to pray more to allah swt like doing sunnah prayer , fasting , etc. And get closer to allah swt. I also want to learn more about islam.  

Well i think thats all for my writing today, actually i have more dreams and goal to tell about but i think this is the goal that i really want to achieve and to tell it to you. I hope for the best to all of us and also wish me luck so i can make my dream and goals came true. Thank you for reading and have a nice day 😁✨!

Komentar

Postingan Populer